Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm DJ'ing at the Blueprint show on Friday

If you come down to the Exit/In on Friday evening, you'll be able to catch me DJ'ing for my friend Oriana Lee, as well as providing the music inbetween sets. I don't know too much about the artists in the lineup, but they all sound good from what I've heard. Peace to Sean Maloney from the Nashville Scene for this write-up.

I heard that Eastside Fish is gonna be providing food for us backstage. That might be the best part of the show, considering I've never tried the crunkest fish in town. I'm counting down the days....

Until next time,

Bowls

PS: R.I.P. Funky Good Time and Boom Bap. I suppose all good things must come to an end. I'm not trying to miss a beat though, so stay tuned for what's to come in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment