Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The MCL Podcast is Moving & Shaking....



A Journey Through J Dilla's Rock Crates - Part II

The latest episode of MCL has pushed the podcast to new heights. In just 48 hours, MCL has gone from #20,532 to #240 in the Music rankings, and it checks in at #2 OVERALL in the Movers & Shakers standings. Amazing. Thanks to everyone who checked out the latest episode, and please subscribe via iTunes so you'll automatically receive the latest and greatest. I'll try to update it more frequently, but I've always been a quality over quantity guy (tell your hard drive to thank me later).

Until next time,

Bowls

2 comments:

  1. I've been into Dilla's music for a long time but I was recently getting blase with all the Jaydee related mixes out there. I saw a link to yours and I was hooked in by the rock crates angle (I've been wanting to do a rock breaks mix for years but never got round to it and I've got to say you're killing it on this mix - very nice! I'm going to have to check part one now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you liked Part II then you'll probably dig the first volume as well. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete